Site Engineer- BE Civil
We have an urgent opening for Site Engineer for a leading Construction company project based out in Mumbai.
Qualification: Bachelor in Civil Engineering. / Technical Office Concerns and Quantity Survey Techniques.
Experience: - Extensive familiarity on Technical Civil / Structural and Quantity Surveying Works. 4 + years of Construction Quality Experience.
Minimum Experience 4 years.
Perform quantity surveying activities, ensuring all aspects of operation and associated processes are in compliance with project specifications and completed within planned time. Prepare quantity survey works with proper coordination with All Disciplines and prepare the Client / Sub-Contractors Invoices.
- Prepare processed work, determining the needed quantities and prepare required reports as per Report Frequency List.
- Conduct Quantity Surveying Process According to the technical standards
- Prepare and review Client Invoice, Sub- Contractor Invoice, Variation Orders and Cost Control.
- Prepare cost and expenditures statements and other necessary documentation at regular intervals for duration of the project.
- Communicate with Architects, Engineers, Client/s, Consultant/s and Sub- Contractors to changes and adjustments of quantities According to business needs.
- Maintain the scope of work, procedures and schedules are adhered to achieve project objectives with alignment with the client needs and KCC abilities.
- Internal Architectural, Civil/ Structural and Electro- Mechanical Disciplines
- Continuous coordination by discussing charts in the presence of All Disciplines.
- External Consultant, Project Manager/s and Technical Office Manager:
- Constant discussion in all the quantity survey, client invoice and sub - contractor invoice submitted for adoption.
- Adoption of amendments or parts that have been redesigned the project and as per Client required that may effects on the quantities.
- Ability to persuade others about Company Policy, Objectives and Project Control aspects.
- Communication Skills and Teamwork.
- Detailed Oriented.
- Analytical Thinking.
- Familiar with all the Civil / Structural Engineering Methodologies as well as the corresponding equipment, materials, consumables, tools and manpower allocations related to Civil / Structural and Quantity Survey Scope of Works for building projects.
- Mastering AUTOCAD.
- Other related software in Civil / Structural and Quantity Survey Works.
- MS Office, Working knowledge of the fundamental requirements of Civil / Structural Engineering and the Basic Requirements of other Engineering fields.
We have urgent opening for site supervisor with a leading Construction company project based out in Mumbai.
Experience 5 to 8 years
Qualification - any graduate
- Supervision of the on-going civil work and finishing activities.
- Check the quality of all material received on site.
- Cash purchasing of the material from the market.
- Prepare daily project reports.
- Co-ordination between different agencies for smooth working.
- Maintain quality of work & control of wastage of material.
- Arrange the next day work in advance.
- Present all types of concreting works.
- Get the maximum output from labour.
- Maintain the cleanliness of site & prepare daily report, Department labour bill.
- Present all types of concerting works.